Effective date: December 20, 2018
Pro Ultrasonics, Inc. (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://www.proultrasonics.com website (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
COOKIES – HOW WE USE THEM
For Microsoft Internet Explorer: http://www.microsoft.com/info/cookies.mspx
For Google Chrome: http://www.google.com/support/chrome/bin/answer.py?answer=95647
For Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Enabling%20and%20disabling%20cookies
For Apple Safari: http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/5.0/en/9277.html
ONLINE ADVERTISING WE USE
We use Google AdWords Remarketing & Facebook Ads to advertise trigger across the Internet. AdWords remarketing will display relevant ads tailored to you based on what parts of the website you have viewed by placing a cookie on your machine. THIS COOKIE DOES NOT IN ANYWAY IDENTIFY YOU OR GIVE ACCESS TO YOUR COMPUTER The cookie is used to say “This person visited this page, so show them ads relating to that page.” Google AdWords Remarketing allows us to tailor our marketing to better suit your needs and only display ads that are relevant to you.
If you do not wish to participate in our Google AdWords Remarketing, you can opt out by visiting Google’s Ads Preferences Manager.
Why you’re seeing an ad
When you see an ad from Google’s network, you can see more details:
Google services, like Google Search, YouTube, or Gmail: Click Info Information and then Why This Ad.
Non-Google websites and apps that partner with Google to show ads: Click AdChoices Why This Ad.
Reasons you might see an ad – Your info:
- Info in your Google Account, like your age range and gender
- Your general location
- Your activity:
- Your current search query
- Previous search activity
- Your activity while you were signed in to Google
- Your previous interactions with ads
- Types of websites you visit
- Types of mobile app activity on your device
- Your activity on another device
- The time of day
- Info you gave to an advertiser, like if you signed up for a newsletter with your email address
- Google can personalize ads so they’re more useful to you.
Personalized ads aren’t shown or hidden from you based on sensitive categories, like race, religion, sexual orientation, or health.
Types of ads you might see:
- Ads on Google services: You might see ads with results on Google Search, or before you watch a video on YouTube.
- Ads on non-Google websites and apps: Non-Google websites and apps (like a newspaper’s website or a gaming app) partner with Google to show ads.
How Google works with advertisers
Ads are necessary for many websites to provide free services or information. Ads also help keep many Google services free.
As an ad network, Google connects:
– People who own websites with ad space
– People who want to promote a product
– People who think the product is interesting
Google doesn’t sell your personal info to anyone, and doesn’t let anyone read your emails to show you ads.
Websites that host ads can only see info that you ask Google to share.
Advertisers can only see how well their ads are performing.
FACEBOOK ADS & RETARGETING
Learn more about Facebook Ads & Manage your preferences: https://www.facebook.com/about/ads
Websites you visit or apps you use can send Facebook data directly by using our business tools (such as a pixel) to help us show you ads based on products or services you’ve looked at, such as a shirt on a clothing retailer’s website. Examples of this include:
- Viewing one of their web pages
- Downloading their mobile app
- Adding a product to a shopping cart or making a purchase
We use location data to show you ads from advertisers trying to reach people in or near a specific place. We get this information from sources such as:
Where you connect to the internet
Where you use your phone
Your location from your Facebook and Instagram profile